Mains (Enough for 2)
Ossobuco with Risotto Milanese
Order for Delivery
See below for more information on when to expect your order.
£10.50 postage and packaging will be applied at checkout
Order for Collection
Order today for collection tomorrow.
Enough for 2 adults
This classic dish from Northern Italy is one of our all time favourites and it's the perfect supper for these winter nights.
Follow the super simple instructions for re-heating and serving.
No prep, no hassle and in hardly any time you've got a knock out meal on your table.
|Order Completed||Order By||Expected Delivery Day|
For all delivery / collection information see here.
|Ossobuco||veal shin, flour, carrot, onion, celery, garlic, bay, rosemary, white wine, chicken stock, olive oil, salt, pepper|
|Risotto Milanese||carnaroli rice, celery, onion, saffron, white wine, chicken stock, salt, pepper, butter, parmesan|
celery, cereals containing gluten, milk, sulphites
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Decant the Ossobuco into an ovenproof dish:
i) Put the sauce at the bottom and add a jug of boiling water and stir.
ii) Then nestle the veal on top submerging half of the shin in the sauce.
3. Put in the oven for 20-25 mins until piping hot.
4. Finely chop the parsley and lemon zest.
5. When the Ossobuco is out of the oven, leave to sit somewhere warm.
6. Heat serving plates (as large as you’ve got!).
7. Decant risotto into a saucepan on a medium heat.
8. Boil the kettle and add some water bit by bit whilst stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula until the risotto is hot and oozy. Take off the heat and add the butter and parmesan and stir until melted.
9. Spoon the risotto in the middle of your warm plates so that the rice covers most of the surface. Place Ossobuco on top. Sprinkle over the parsley and lemon zest.
10. Get stuck in!